ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Summer Lovin'

What kind of "keep you up to date with us" blog would this be if there were no summer pictures?











We miss you, Zettermans.










At Myrtle Beach - our beloved Rainbow Sandals :-)
















Levi got home so finally we are all together!!
















Summer isn't summer if Gabe doesn't put a beer in a Chicken's butt.










At the House of Blues Murder Mystery Dinner Theater - my second Super Sleuth Award (which is a mug filled with candy). Yay!








My stud.











The big crowd at the beach because there was a little shark.





The silly Smedburgs in their snorkel gear. We love you guys!























Yay for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!