ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Hot Date

Gabe and I haven't had a real date in a very, very long time so he took me out to dinner and a movie! We saw "The Family That Preys" by the way and it was terrific. Gabe said it was Tyler Perry's best - and we love Tyler Perry. :-) Anyway, here are some pictures!


Awww... My Stud!

Cheesy.

Kisses for my hubby!

I love him so much... And he lets me bug him when he's getting ready. hehe

His Margarita - yuck! :-P

He was telling a story which he thought was just absolutely hilarious.... He's adorable.

My leftovers. It wouldn't be a date if I didn't have leftovers.

Waiting for our movie to start....

My turn!

Almost 3 years and going strong! I am truly the most blessed woman on the planet. Gabriel is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!