ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And Another One

The Balls are graciously allowing us to stay with them this Christmas (which is fitting) so we were very excited when it was time to get a Christmas tree!



Our Tree!!

I don't know why I decided to bare my teeth...

I sneakily made a star for the tree (Gabe closed his eyes when he took this picture because I had shut the door and told everyone to leave me alone)...



I severely overestimated the size of the tree so the star is obnoxiously large. Oh well!

My "bestie" reading Gabe and I's old yearbook.

The lovely Balls!






The 'berries!

This one isn't edited, but I like it. We make each other happy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!