ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Packing Up

Packing up the house was a much greater task than we initially expected and it took us a good amount of time. Then we picked up the truck and were faced with the challenge of fitting all our worldly possessions into a Penske.... a formidable foe indeed. Even with it's 26' trailer Gabe still had to use his puzzle skills.

It was an extremely intrusive truck.
Samson on his couch even though it is on the porch.

My awesome husband packing everything.

Almost done!

Our empty apartment... we'll miss it so much.

We will always love 5003!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!