ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh, Carolina

Gabe and I went to downtown Southern Pines just to walk around - it was a beautiful day today. So I took some pictures... again, only had the phone. Enjoy my North Carolina! I really am going to miss this place...

We saw a really pretty gate and it reminded me of the Secret Garden. :-)

I don't know what kind of plant this was - it smelled like Lavender - but it was really pretty... it had really thin.... leaves or whatever. Like hair.

The same plant.

The railroad tracks upon which very large trains travel. I know this because they make my candle holders shake sometimes. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!