ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Berry's Newest Gear!

Another surprise!! My mom and Vickie sent us the playard!! It's also made by Chicco (pronounced, I have learned, KEE-ko) and it rocks!! Thank you, Grandmas for the awesome playard!! It's so hard to believe that in just a few months we'll have a little one to put in here. Whew!



Matches our house even!

Nifty pocket for the remote because they think of everything. 


They have safari animals. We like the lion. ;o) 


And a random bunny.... Which is the lion's dinner. 


The changing table which locks in very sturdily and hangs on the side when you're not using it. 


Lots of pockets! 


I haven't put the batteries in it yet (which is probably good because I'll wear it out lol), but I'm excited to try it!

1 comment:

  1. They need to make a remote holder for us adults. I am always trying to find mine.

    Also, it looks like the bunny is chasing the lion. =)

    I love you! I cannot wait to meet Baby Berry, too!

    Love,
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!