ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Pregnancy Survey

So I feel I have thoroughly exhausted my facebook friends with pregnancy things and if I have not, I believe a Pregnancy Survey would do it so I am posting one here. In search of one I found this in one of the search result headlines on google: "Baby Berry in the Belly." My Baby Berry? No. Someone else is going around referring to their own bundle of joy by the same (quite original, I thought) term of endearment! So now I am annoyed. Because I suppose I honestly thought that in the history of the world nobody, despite the copious amount of surnames which include "berry," had thought of such an adorable moniker.


Your name?
Krysann SedBERRY.


Fathers name?
Gabriel.

Are you still with him?
Seriously?

Were you trying to get pregnant?
We were not not trying. So basically.... yes.



When you found out


When did you find out?
November 18, 2010.

Were did you find out?
In our apartment.

How far along were you?
5 weeks - I was so nervous about it being so early, but I couldn't keep it a secret.

What was your reaction?
Excited. I was just on cloud nine. I couldn't come down to earth.

Who was the first person you told?
Mother-in-law Vickie... She has been waiting for this since the day after we got married.

How did you tell the father?
He actually saw the test before me. We both already sort of "knew," but after I took the test I let it sit and he commandeered the bathroom and wouldn't let me in and finally said, "Just because you're a mom now doesn't mean you can get what you want." :o) Then he took the test and hid it so that my euphoric moment on the brink of bursting into tears of joy became a hunt for the test.

What was his reaction?
He was thrilled. He couldn't stop smiling.

All about your pregnancy


When is your due date?
July 21, 2011.

Did you have any morning sickness?
Yes. I am still feeling nauseous rather randomly. The worst is after I take my Prenatal vitamins.

What are your fears?
I'm not really fearful... I'm nervous because I've never done this before, but I'm mostly just excited... Kind of like before I got married.

What are you most happy about?
That God trusts us with this precious life.... I don't care if it sounds corny. I'm honored.

Did you want a boy or girl?
I honestly do not have a preference. I want the child God wants me to be a mother to.

What did the father want boy or girl?
He feels the same way.

Do you know what your having?
Not yet, but as long as he (or she) isn't too shy, we will find out! I always thought growing up that my first would be a girl, but when I first found out I was pregnant I had this strong feeling it was a boy.... Now I'm totally up in the air so we'll see!

Do you have a name picked out?
Yes. We've known our kid's name for a while now.

How much weight have you gained?
I haven't weighed myself.... ?

Have you felt the baby move?
Not yet! Can't wait, though!

When you have the baby


Are you keeping the baby?
Of course!!!

Do you plan on a natural or medicated birth?
Natural.

Are you scared about labor?
Yes... But definitely a lot less scared after watching "The Business of Being Born." God made me for this.

What do you think will be the worst part of labor?
I really couldn't tell you.

Have you taken any classes?
Not yet.

Who will be in the delivery room?
Gabe of course and then... I have no clue.

Are you having the birth videotaped?
NO. I never saw videos or pictures of my birth and I am not in the least disappointed.

Do you think you will cry when you see the baby for the first time?
Yes. I'm quite the sentimental.

What do you think the fathers reaction to the baby will be?
I don't know... I know he will be filled with joy, but I have no idea how that will look.... It will be a pleasure to see I am sure.

How do you think family and friends will feel?
They are already so excited - we are incredibly blessed in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!