ATTENTION: I am now writing over here at wordpress! Please come join me! There is tons of new content I would love for you to read and comment on!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Darling Girl

Nestled in the South Hill among large, beautiful, old homes is a collection of brilliant gardens called Manito Park. There are five in all and the three we have visited are nothing short of magical. My favorite so far is the Perennial Garden. I feel like I am in a dream when I am there - the colors are incredible, butterflies and bees circle around, birds provide a sweet serenade... It is heavenly. It fit Raychel Joye quite well. I'm so glad that Kaleb was there also - she is going to love her uncle so so much. Click "read more" to see the photos.




































Perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Share your thoughts/questions/contributions because I'd love to hear!